The Employee Benefits services group at Tyler, Simms & St. Sauveur provides employees benefit plan consulting and administrative services with respect to profit sharing, 401(k) plans and for eligible non-for-profit organizations, 403(b) tax sheltered annuity plans.
Federal law requires employee benefit plans with 100 or more participants to hire an independent accountant to audit the plan’s financial statements which are required to be attached to the Form 5500. Our Employee Benefit plan audit team is ready to assist you with this audit requirement.
Our Employee Benefit Services group can assist you with the following:
- Employee benefit plan audit services
- Plan design and implementation
- Retirement plan recordkeeping
- Compliance testing
- Form 5500 preparation
- General consulting services
- Section 125 plan implementation
- IRS and Department of Labor plan audit services